Friday 13 January 2012

Beloved

his smile, his charm, his laugh, his jokes, his annoying face, and everything that related to him are just perfect to me. the way he treated me made me disgust with him ,, but there was something inside him that made me realize that he was special. he know exactly what to do, so that i can't stay mad at him. he cheer my day. when he smiles, well it's got nothing to do with me cause i'm not the one who make him smile. i wish i could back to the past. the days i spent with him was the best day that made me happy. before, i have never looked at him. but when long time not seeing each other , he is the first person that i wanna see, he is the only one i miss. why do i have to act like this ? he's my friend. why should i have this feeling. he is everywhere i go. but now this is all just a memory. we are not the same person. not as usual.we rarely talk. if there is something i could do to make our relationship back to normal , i will do anything even if it's impossible. it's not the first time but this one really carved it in. i still hope for the best. i'll be what he need, he can disturb me every time ,, just as long as we're still friend.              
                                                                                                                          LOL , Schaf :)

No comments:

Post a Comment